Thursday 22 April 2010

Issue 1

Finally! The complete issue 1...
(Edit: I've removed Highslide as it was too high maintenance. In fact, it stopped working altogether for no reason, so I've replaced it with Lightbox, which is simpler and more effective. Click on the first picture to start, use the left and right arrows to navigate or use the tabs. Hope you enjoy it...)
(Edit #2: Finally added a front cover on 6th July 2011 - only a year late)



So... To be continued! Come back next time when the new Destinauts team face a Constitutional crisis, get a clue as to what Chief Justice has been getting up to, and we find out a little more about the Human Wall... in particular why he has a slight problem with a certain self-declared superhero! See you next time!

Become a follower of this site on the link below to keep up to date on when the next issue is online... Thanks for your patience!

7 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow Ian, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Your talent is wasted and I hope something really good comes of this.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Ian, looking forward to more when your eyes recover

Simon Williams said...

Nice work fella!! Really impressed with your artwork... keep up the great work, and look forward to seeing more soon :)

Ian Hewett said...

Thank you all so much!

I'm working away on the next part.

Would you prefer it if I posted as black and white pages (to be coloured later) to get more story published more quickly, or would you rather wait for the finished pages? I've asked Twitter and Facebook, and opinion is divided...

Maureen said...

Just read your first issue. Wonderful! cant wait for the next! Well Done Ian, I am very impressed !!!

Ross Eldridge said...

Hi there, Ian!

Splendid work here. I'd just present it fully coloured if it were my project.

Having said that, the "cartoons" by the likes of Leonardo and Michelangelo have much to commend them.

When I was young most of the available comics (and book illustrations) in the UK had no colour. I'd see American comics in glorious colour and be quite amazed. That's why, perhaps, I prefer the full impact of the final product. All aglow!

Well done!

Ross

Dzhimbo said...

I'm happy to wait for the colour drafts.

Remember the early UK edition Marvel comic in b&w?

About Me

My photo
Seventh day advent misanthropist. I write and draw stuff. 'Nuff said.